December 12, 2011

I Know... I'm a Dork!

Ever heard of e-mealz?  We signed up for it!  I am SO excited.  We went grocery shopping and saved a TON of $$$ too!  The fact that my meals are planned out for me and they are simple (and cost effective!) is so exciting!  It is official... I know... I am a dork.  Hopefully this will help us in many ways.  Eating at home not only saves $$$, but also saves CALORIES!  Hooray for e-mealz!

My school schedule is changing in the spring.  Hopefully this will give me more time to take care of myself and my family!  One more final exam and then I can relax.  I can already breathe a little easier.  Ahhh...

This morning, as I was driving across the lake from taking C to school I thought about how beautiful it was. 
 I did NOTHING to deserve this beautiful view.  God is such an amazing artist!

Seeing this sunrise motivated me.  It made me want to RUN. 
As soon as I got home, I changed clothes, grabbed the leash, and headed out with Darcy, my eleven month old miniature dachshund.  That little dog made it 2.3 miles!  She's tougher than I thought.  Of course, it was NOT all running.  We did walk some too.  She's now passed out on the couch.  I guess I wore her out!

Here is another picture I took of the sky when Darcy and I were out.  Sorry about the shabby photography.  The pictures were taken with my phone.

What a great start to a great week!  
Thank you, GOD, for the beautiful sunrise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment