October 10, 2009

Stuck...

Well, I'm stuck at 163. It's been several weeks. I'm okay with that though, because I'm losing inches! If I had to choose, I'd rather lose inches than pounds. So, I took this Fusion class on Friday and it kicked my butt! I will be taking it again next week :) Surely if it hurts this bad, I will begin to see results! I've got on my size twelves and I need a belt! My goal is to be in a ten by Christmas. I have a couple of new dresses that are a size ten, but I want to be a size ten in jeans! This is something that I know is possible. I just have to keep my focus in the right place. "'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty." -Zech. 4:6b Today we took the kids swimming after working out and I will have to say that I didn't feel too bad in my swimsuit! If I just didn't have this baby belly... gut. At least I have two fabulous children to show for it! We took the kids to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D today. It was so fun! We really had a great time! I need to get better about posting my food intake and posting more often! Maybe then I would actually start seeing more pounds come off. Accountability works! Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment