September 21, 2009

Today was a GREAT day!

I have had a wonderful day today! Started w/the fitness center. Took part of a step class, then went upstairs and burned 230 calories! Then Mom came and we ran some errands and spent time together. I love our relationship! It's funny how I never really appreciated that until I moved to CWY. I got to do some really cute/fun hair tonight. I really miss it. I wouldn't change where I am right now, though. It works out well b/c I do enough friends/family that I still have the opportunity to get creative and enjoy it w/out it being "work". Today I ate: breakfast- Zone Perfect bar water lunch- Caesar side salad w/ chicken nuggets (wendy's) a few of Mitch's oranges small diet coke snack- orange juice dinner- smart ones pizza sugar snap peas YUM! I also drank several bottles/glasses of water today :) I cannot wait to weigh in on Thursday! I know that I may not necessarily see results on the scales b/c I started at the fitness center. It will still be nice to see if I did lose, though. We'll see! Have a great Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment