September 19, 2009

I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow!

I have been to the fitness center FOUR DAYS IN A ROW! WOOHOO!!!! I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! That's okay though... what is the point in going if I don't feel it, right? My goal is to go 5 out of every 7 days. Even if it's just for 30 minutes. Number one- I need to see some results. Number two- I need to make this part of my routine. Number three- I'm paying for it, so I need to go! It isn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like it. I guess I'm just getting used to feeling goofy in front of people. Today was the most difficult day. I had not even gone upstairs yet and saw this cute skinny girl that I went to school with. Let me make this clear, I have NO issues with this person. She's always been very nice to me. It just was intimidating to see someone that I haven't seen in so long while I was doing something that makes me feel ridiculous... which is what these feelings are-RIDICULOUS!!! I know that there's no reason to feel like that, but it's just REALLY hard for me! God created me and I know that I am beautiful in his sight. Plus, we are all at the fitness center for the same reason. So why should I feel goofy about exercising? At least I'm there! Anyway, today my baby girl is SEVEN!!! In two weeks my baby boy is three! They aren't babies anymore. That is good and bad. No more diapers... YAY!!! They're growing up... :( The older that they get the more I realize that I HAVE to be healthier. Not just for me, but for them! They deserve a healthier Mom. I need to set a better example that what they have seen thus far. Proverbs 22:6 (New Living Translation) "Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it." Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment