September 10, 2009

25 pounds to go!

Okay... when I started trying to eat healthier, my overall goal was to reach 137 pounds. I have this chart that says how much you should/shouldn't weigh. It gives two numbers- 109 is the minimum and 137 is the maximum. Trying to be realistic, I set my goal as the higher number (137). 109lbs. just sounds scary to me! After having two children and not even being able to remember when I weighed under 120, I just don't feel that it is possible (or necessary) to be that small. Like I've said before, I'm trying to be healthy, not "skinny". I weighed today and I am at 162.0!!!! I'm a HAPPY girl! I'm over halfway there! It feels good to finally feel like I'm making progress. I joined the fitness center today. That's a big deal for me. I am SOOOO self conscious! AND I HATE to exercise! I know it is something that I need to learn to enjoy. I NEED to be active and take care of this body that God gave me. I want my children to see me making healthy choices and doing healthier things. So... I start tomorrow. Wish me luck! Here's what I ate today: breakfast- Special K peanut butter chocolate protein bar unsweet tea w/lime and sweet n low :) lunch- Healthy Choice Country Vegetable soup Special K Italian Tomato & Herb crackers (24 crackers is a serving size!) still drinking the tea :) snack- 1/4 cup trail mix dinner- Burger King Kid's Meal- small burger w/ketchup, mustard, and pickles small order of onion rings kid's size diet coke It's 8pm and I'm still full! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment