September 13, 2009

18-12!

I got new jeans for my bday. My Mamaw always gets me jeans. That's just our thing. She takes me shopping and I usually get 2 or three new pair of jeans. I don't wear them all the time, so they last a while and usually by the time I need more it's summer and I'm wearing capri pants. I am getting ready to have a yard sale and so today I was going through some of my clothes. I found some of last year's jeans. They are the pair that I enjoyed the most. I felt really cute in them last year. I was very happy to be able to put those size 18 jeans into the yard sale box! I know that 18 isn't too big, but when you're 5' 1.5" (yes, I count the half inch), that is WAY to big! My bday was in August and I got three new pair of jeans. I am a shorty. I'm tall enough that I can't buy petite or short sizes, but short enough that the regular length is WAY too long. My friend's mom was sweet enough to hem them for me and I just got them back tonight (thanks Mrs. Deanna!). I'm so excited about my new size 12 jeans, that I have them on!!! Hehe!!! So, I went from an 18 to a 12 in 1 year! I had no surgery and took no pills. It was all me with help from my great God! I'm very pleased with that! Zechariah 4:6b (New International Version) "Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD Almighty." Today: bfast- Special K double chocolate protein bar coffee lunch- Oscar Meyer Deli Fresh Rotisserie Chicken Lunch meat (4 slices) bowl of fresh green beans snack- cookie dinner- 1 bowl of chicken and dumplings brownie lg unsweet tea from sonic w/lime and sweet n low I know that I didn't do too great today, but I usually take weekends off. It's one of the ways that I have been able to do so well. If I don't allow myself a little treat now and then, I know that I'll just totally mess up. I hope that you have a fabulous week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment