September 15, 2009

not so good :(

Well, my Mom was here the last 2 days and I REALLY bombed. It's okay though, because tomorrow is a new day! I know that I should post what I ate, but I'm not going to do it. I honestly feel too guilty. At least I'm admitting that I didn't eat good. That's progress even from six months ago! The Biggest Loser started tonight. I like this show! It's SO motivating. Since I'm not posting what I ate today, I'll post my goals for tomorrow. 1) go to the fitness center 2) drink 3 glasses of WATER 3) 4 fruits or veggies I know that this all seems like simple stuff, but all three are goals that I have a difficult time reaching. Sad, huh? If you would like to suggest goals feel free to do so. I would welcome a challenge, so bring it on! I will ask that you please keep it realistic :) Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment