September 3, 2009

Thursdays...

Why are Thursdays so weird? It's not the beginning of the week, it's not the end of the week. Thursday isn't even cool enough to be the middle of the week! I guess if you get technical, Thursday is the end of the middle of the week... make sense??? Another reason I really don't like Thursday is because it is the day that I weigh. I usually keep my scales at home, but a couple of weeks ago I decided to leave them in my office. We have an accountability group that is meeting once a week and I always take the scales back and forth. I also thought if they weren't here, I wouldn't be able to get on them EVERYDAY and obsess over a stinkin' number! Our group hasn't been able to meet the last two weeks, so it's been that long since I weighed. I thought that would actually be a good thing. WRONG!!!! I gained three pounds! UGH!!! I'm making sure to record it so that I will SEE it on my chart. It makes a difference! I also HAVE to keep journaling. Recording everything I eat really makes a difference, and I've been slacking! Breakfast- Protein Bar Small unsweet tea w/lime and sweet n low :) Snack- Diet Coke Lunch- 4 Pita chips w/Bree’s AWESOME salsa!!!!! 2 Handfuls of trail mix. I had an entire cupful, but was full, so I just ate a little. Water Dinner- 1 bread stick w/marinara Pepperoni Personal Pan Unsweet tea w/lemon and sweet n low :) I know that my lunch was weird, but I was on the go all day and figured that it was better than fast food! My goal for tomorrow is to drink 2 glasses of water instead of one and also to eat more fruits/veggies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment