September 1, 2009

This is my first time to do this!

So, I periodically post notes to my facebook/myspace pages and it was just getting a little old. I thought doing this may be a better idea... we'll see how it works out! I'm going to try to post my food journal on here. I really feel like that journaling is important if I'm really going to be serious about reaching my goals. I'll write about those later. So far today, I've had: 1 packet of instant oatmeal and grean tea w/lemon and honey. I've got to run get ready for work, but I'll try to do more of this later today! Lunch- peanut butter crackers (1 pack) water unsweet tea w/lime and sweet N low Dinner- Kiddie Fingerz from Zaxby's (it was M.Vann fundraiser night) I didn't eat most of the fries. just the 2 chicken strips. 1/2 order of chips kid's unsweet tea w/lemon and sweet n low 1 package of keebler bug bites (cinnamon grahams) That's it!

1 comments:

Anonymous

I know this is your first full day to post, but I would like to see more veggies in your diet - we need those greens, and you could try beans or legumes for protien. Oh, there are saltines with unsalted tops and "Smart Balance" has a new peanut butter (I have a coupon for that if you want it this weekend). Perhaps this was just a day where you were on the run. Overall, I am just tickled about your weight loss.

Post a Comment