September 9, 2009

Okay...

I've been really busy so I haven't posted for the past few days. Now that I'm finally sitting down for the day and thinking about it, I didn't eat much today! That's good and bad at the same time. I know that my appetite has changed and that's a good thing. I also know that I need to eat better than what I did today. It just wasn't healthy! bfast- Met Mike at McD's in Morrilton for a bfast date :) 3/4 sausage biscuit w/mustard 1/2 hashbrown 1 of Mitchell's pancakes. Orange Juice lunch- 8 pita chips Salsa!!! :) Diet Coke snack- 1 butter cookie That was the snack for the kids tonight. They call them "ring cookies". It's TOO cute! large unsweet tea w/lime and sweet n low from Sonic dinner- 1 grapefruit cup still drinking my tea :) yup, that's pretty much it! Like I said, I KNOW this is not realistic or healthy! I was super busy all day, so I honestly didn't think about eating. Now it's 10pm and I don't want to eat b/c it's so late. Which is a HUGE change for me! Tomorrow is Thursday... weigh-in day! Wish me luck! Last check was 165.5. I'm pleased with that. I just need to get to the gym and get rid of this belly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment