September 11, 2009

I'm having a cookie attack!!!!!

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going to have to start making myself eat more. Wow! That's just crazy!!! It's 9pm and I just got this huge cookie craving. So, I'm eating ONE cookie and drinking a glass of skim milk. I am sitting here thinking about what I ate today and it's really not that great. breakfast- Oatmeal To Go unsweet tea w/lemon and sweet n low lunch- chargrilled chicken sandwich w/all the veggies (even tomato!) medium fries unsweet tea w/lemon and sweet n low medium fruit cup dinner- bowl of homemade green beans (YUM!) snack- cookie and milk I know that I didn't eat enough b/c it's 9pm and I have the munchies. I need to try to eat more snacks so that I won't have to deal w/this anymore. Day 1 of the fitness center- Took a class and felt totally ridiculous. I know that it will get better, especially when I've gone enough to be able to do all the stuff that they were doing. It was really tough! I may have lost almost 40 pounds, but I'm definitely not in shape! When I got done w/the class I still wanted to do something, but was pretty tired. I rode a bike for about 20 minutes. I know that is not much, but it's quite a bit for me! My goal is to go at least 5 days a week. I would like to go all 7, but know that sometimes that may not be possible. We'll see :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment