October 4, 2010

Twelve Week Challenge, Day ONE...

Well, it's day one of my 12 wk challenge.  I'm actually feeling pretty motivated today! 
One of my biggest challenges right now is finding ways/time to be more active.  When I got to school this morning, I decided to park in the furthest spot possible from where I was going on campus.  I know it's not that big of a difference, but I figure every little bit helps! 
I've also decided to try and walk in the afternoons before I pick up Camryn.  I should have just enough time when I get out to go tan and them park and walk in the neighborhood by the school for about 30 minutes.  Again, every little bit helps!  If I can get more physical activity in when I get home that's great, but at least I've done that much more than I typically would.
I haven't weighed myself in over a month.  One of the kids broke the scales.  I'm thinking I may wait to do it and see what happens.  Hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment