November 19, 2010

Trying Something New.

So, I have decided to try something new.  My eating is OUT OF CONTROL.  It's not good.  I'm not going to lie, I've gained...  TOO MUCH!
I'm not nearly back where I started, but I definitely feel like I'm starting back at square one.  Which is okay.  I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

My new plan is to gradually eliminate a consistent amount of calories each day.  

Until the end of the holidays, I'm going to try to eat approximately 100-250 fewer calories each day than what I have been consuming for the past several months.  This shouldn't be too difficult considering one coke has 230 calories.  We'll see how it works out.
I plan on doing more after the first of the year, or even after the semester ends.  Right now I just HAVE to focus on God, family and school.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment