January 27, 2011

Progress...

Simplifying...
I've gotten rid of LOTS of STUFF.  It's just stuff!  That's my motto.  I even went through my Christmas decorations, and filled up two bags of STUFF to get rid of.  GO ME!!!!!!  This is huge, can you tell?

Thirst...
I'm in the Word more now than I have been, but still not quite as much as I would like to be.  HAVE to work on this and make it a PRIORITY!
I've also pretty much given up every beverage except coffee and water.  I've had a few drinks from Starbucks, but always get "skinny with soy".  I think I have had three sodas since the first of the year and one glass of tea.  The little packets that I am able to add to my bottled water make it not quite so hard.  There are those times though (like the other day between classes), when I just REALLY want a real coke to keep me going.  I'm limiting myself though.  I've never in my life done this well!

That little black dress...
According to the Wii, I am officially down 3 pounds from the 18th of January!  That's both exciting and inspiring for me!  I haven't done anything crazy, and I don't feel like I'm depriving myself of anything.  I'm just slowing down and backing away from the food, cokes, etc.
One HUGE change I've made is with chocolate.  I have only had chocolate ONE TIME!  Chocolate was like it's own food group for me.  The funny thing is that I haven't missed it that much.

More later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment