January 10, 2011

Starting today...

"Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is."  -Ephesians 5:15-17

I'm going to try and track what I do throughout the day.  I would like to do this for 5 days.  Goal # 3 is to simplify.  This may make things a little more complicated at first, but in the long run, I believe it will help me reach all 3 of my goals.
Doing this will enable me to see exactly how much time I spend doing certain thing, eliminate the unnecessary, and SIMPLIFY!  I need to SEE what I eat and SEE how much time I spend doing meaningless activities, and also what I eat and DRINK.  I need to make better use of my time!
My day's activity most likely won't be posted on here.  I'm just thinking that would be a little weird.  If I wanted everyone to know exactly what I do every minute of the day, I would re-open my twitter account (I had one at one time, but closed it after deciding it was a HUGE waste of my time!!!).

So, here goes.  I'm going to have to do a daily self-inventory for 5 days.  This will probably make me rethink LOTS of what I do, but hopefully it will help me to reach my 3 goals a little more easily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment