October 13, 2011

Needing More Water!


I thought I would share a pic of my favorite coffee mug with you.  Bet you cannot guess where I bought it???  Two years ago (about the time I hit the 40 lbs. milestone) I went to Boston, NYC, Hartford, and then all the way back down to Arkansas.  Be sure to watch the clip all the way to the end.  Ahh... memories!


My breakfast today is black coffee (ZERO pts!) from my favorite mug and oatmeal with strawberries (4 pts).  I am full!  One thing I am trying to do is to add a FRESH fruit or veggie to every meal.  It is definitely helping stay fuller longer. 

I weighed this morning and was not real pleased with what I saw...
175.5
That means I am UP half a pound.

I know what to do, now I just need to do it.  One big change I need to make is to drink more water.  I typically go straight from coffee in the mornings to Diet Coke the rest of the day.  If I can make myself drink more water I KNOW it will make a HUGE difference and IT WILL BE WORTH IT! 

When I was at my smallest, I actually hit 159 lbs.  One of the things I did was drink LOTS of water.  Our bodies NEED water!  Do you drink water?  Any tips for trying to get the amount that I need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment