February 1, 2012

Here Goes!

I started exercising last night.  Fun stuff!  Actually, it was fun.  I did 35 minutes of cardio, then some stretching and planks on a ball.  Today I feel it and it feels GOOD!

Not only did I get to exercise, I got to spend some good girl time with my sister friend, Holley.  We are going to keep each other accountable in all this. We each set the same goal of a 30 pound loss by my birthday.  It is very doable and much more fun when you're not doing it alone.

"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble."   -Ecclesiastes 4:9-10


I figured out how to make a new page on the blog.  Now you can click on where it says "Stats" at the top and it will take you to the new page.  This is where I am going to be posting my progress.  It has my weight, sizes, and measurements.  I may actually post some pictures there too.  We will see!

Have a blessed day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment