February 15, 2012

One at a Time

Yep!  I did it.  I changed the name... and the look!  I have been considering it for a while and finally decided it was time.  

After choosing a name, I decided I needed to change the look.  To me this choice is a little simpler.  Which is something I have been working on a lot lately.  One choice at a time I will SIMPLIFY.  I may even get simpler than this.  We'll see!

Recently our church held a women's conference.  Lisa Harper was the speaker and she spoke on busyness/simplifying our lives.  One of the things she said was that "being preoccupied causes us to miss grace and miss God... it is sinful!" 

"Be still and know that I am God..."   
                               -Psalm 46:10


This hit me like a ton of bricks.  Am I too busy for God??? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment