January 13, 2013

Who Wants to Join Me???

I have been thinking for a while about starting a virtual accountability group.  To be perfectly honest with you, I am not in a place in life where I have the time (or funding) to pay for Weight Watchers or any other weight loss program or type of weight loss accountability.  Besides that, I know exactly what to do!  Why PAY for something if I do not have to?  If I can get just a few women to join me in this it would really help.  Do I have any friends out there who might be interested in doing this with me?  I was thinking of creating a private Facebook group.  That would most likely be the easiest way for everyone to connect.  It would be a great way to cheer each other on and encourage one another as we try to better ourselves.  Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any ideas or suggestions of how this could happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment