January 1, 2010

It's a New Year!

Well, it's 2010!  WOW...
I have many things to be thankful for!  Here are a few:
-Most important is my AWESOME Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ!
-I have an amazingly supportive family.
-All of my wonderful friends-several of whom are like family (you know who you are).
-I'm on my way to becoming a healthier me and achieving an almost 40 pound weight loss over the past year and a half!

This coming year will also hold several milestones for me:
-In March, Mike and I will be married for 10 years. 
-I plan to shed more pounds and inches and achieve my overall goal of being the healthy woman that I believe God intended when he created me.
-In August, I turn the big 30.  Yipee.

Today is January 1, 2010.  Have you made any resolutions for the new year?  I have made a few.  I'm not going to be unrealistic.  I want to resolve to do things that are easy to achieve.  Why resolve to do something that you know will ultilmately end in failure and possible disapointment?

Here are a couple of my resolutions:
1. SIMPLIFY- my home and my life.  It's all about margin and I don't have much!  How can I be a true servant when I have no time or energy?  I need to get back to the basics of life... 4Him is now stuck in my head!
2. Journal at least 3 times a week- this is such a huge help to me!  Even if no one is reading it keeps me accountable to myself knowing that I'm putting something in print.

Well, that's about it for now.  I begin journaling tomorrow.  Feel free to msg me with your resolutions!  Have a Happy and Blessed 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment