December 7, 2010

Oatmeal

I used to hate oatmeal... then I discovered that it actually DOES keep me full!
For a while I was in the habit of eating it for breakfast just about everyday.  It made a difference in my entire day!
Today I got home and before I began to study for finals I decided I needed to go ahead and eat something.  I wasn't real hungry, but knew I would be soon.  What to eat... hmm...
Grilled cheese sounds good!  So I go to the pantry and start to get out the bread.  Then I spotted it.  The box has been there since we moved in a few weeks ago.  Oatmeal.  I REALLY wanted that grilled cheese though!
Hmm... this was a tough decision, but the apple/cinnamon oatmeal won!

I decided to go for the oatmeal and then if I still want grilled cheese later, I'll have it for lunch.  Looks like I need to add oatmeal to my grocery list.  This is an old habit I'm going to start again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment