July 7, 2012

Day One

Here goes... On my way to the first morning of half marathon training.



I decided since it is the first day I needed some pictures and some stats...

I weighed this morning... 176.8.  My husband told me yesterday that he really wants to lose 25 pounds and wants to start on Monday.  Let's face it, I am only 5' 1.5"... I NEED to lose 25 pounds!  This is something I know I need to do slowly.  If there's anything I have learned about myself, it is that I am NEVER a successful crash dieter.  I think we are going to try following some of the Weight Watchers plan.  We have all the materials to do it, so why not?  I would LOVE to be 170 by my birthday, August 31st.  That is totally doable!  If I am less, that is just a plus.

After I got home from the walk/run, I took some pictures of myself in the clothes I went in this morning.  I would like to do this again in one month.  I MAY post them then.  If you really want to see me, come train with us!

Today I walked/ran 2 miles.  I am not sure of my time.  By the end of this week, I am supposed to walk/run a total of 9 miles.  This year I would really like to stick with the schedule they provide.  Last year I did not, and I think that was a HUGE contributor to me quitting.  





After... Day one is in the books!  I made it!




One day, one week, one pound, one step, one mile at a time... I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment