May 24, 2011

I Need Your Help

I have decided that I need to set some goals.  I need short term and long term.  This could be weight or exercise related.  Hopefully this will keep me motivated.

I also need to come up with some rewards for myself.  It would be good if most of these were inexpensive.  I am a full time mommy and student, so I do not have my own income to splurge all the time.  One thing I know I NEED is a new pair of running shoes.  Mine are OLD.  They were purchased at the beginning of last summer and I have worn them quite a bit.  I think this will possibly be my first goal and reward.  I do not know much about running, but I know good shoes are a MUST.

Do you have any creative or fun ideas?  What are your goals and rewards?  Do you have a favorite type or brand of shoes?  Remember I need to keep it practical and inexpensive!  Thanks for your help!

1 comments:

Anonymous

How often will you be running? Give yourself two weeks of running before the purchase of the new shoes. Looking forward to them should help keep you motivated to continue to develop a routine. Reward yourself with other things that would also help you to achieve your goals. Layoff the Starbucks and PDQ or Sonic drinks and use those for rewards also (you might save a little money along the way too). Just my thoughts.

Post a Comment