April 9, 2012

Miss Wacey Gave Me a Fun Idea!

Miss Wacey... She was my son's Sunday School teacher and also taught him for a while at Mother's Day Out.  He called her "Miss Wacey" and the name just sort of stuck.  Miss Wacey moved to Washington and we sure do miss her!  Here's a silly picture of she and I at her going away party.

Well, to get to the point of all this, my friend, Lacey, has a blog.  Her most recent post included her bucket list.  How fun is that?!  There are many things I have always said I wanted to do.  I have never really put forth the effort to write them down though. 
I have decided to make myself a real list.  Yes, Lacey, I am copying you!  Maybe one of the things on my list should be to come visit you!  I will have to really think on what I want on my list before I make it.  It needs to be realistic, but fun.  After I make my bucket list, I will share here and also share as I hopefully achieve the goals and experience the fun items on my list!

Do you have a bucket list?  

Do you have any suggestions for my list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment