April 10, 2012

Word of the Week = REST!

This week's word is REST.

Rest... WOW!  This is something that has ALWAYS been tough for me.  I have never really been one to enjoy slowing down.  It is definitely something I have had to work hard on the past year or so.  I have been making a conscious effort to SLOW DOWN and SIMPLIFY.  Now that it is happening a little more often, I am LOVING it!!!

Our pastor, Greg Sykes, taught us about rest on Sunday.  We have been doing a study in Hebrews for the past several weeks.  I am amazed at how applicable each week has been to my life RIGHT NOW.  Coincidence?  I think not!  This week, we were in Hebrews 4:1-11.

Here is a link to Sunday's sermon.  It was wonderful!  I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful group of individuals who come together for the purpose of glorifying our awesome God!


Here is Rest - Hebrews 4:1-11

0 comments:

Post a Comment