March 16, 2011

1,112

I made it through an entire day without chocolate!!!  The best part is that I'm not craving it now, either.  Another big thing for me today is that I managed to go caffeine free for the exception of my morning coffee.  I had about 1 1/2 mugs first thing.
A friend of mine lost a TON of weight doing the HCG diet.  I've done some research and don't think it is the thing for me.  BUT it did motivate me to start really paying attention to my caloric intake.
I've used the website http://caloriecount.about.com before and decided to give it another try.  It is FREE and helps you keep track of what you're consuming.  SUPER user friendly, which is a must for me!
Today I managed to only eat 1,112 calories all day!  WOOHOO!

Here are some challenges I'm setting for myself:

1.  Monday (3/21)  I WILL weigh myself and POST.  Got to have that accountability.
2.  Daily I WILL keep track of what I'm consuming!
4.  Within the next week I WILL take a picture of myself.  Head to toe shot, that doesn't hide anything.  My goal with this is to take one a month to SEE the progress.
3.  I WON'T lose sight of WHO I'm doing this for!

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"  -1 Corinthians 6:19


Do you have any advice or tips to share with me as a try to (once again) get healthy???  I'm open to suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment