March 21, 2011

Ouch!

Today was our Spring Break Zoo Day.  We try to go a few times a year and usually one of those times falls during Spring Break.  C is out of town with my parents, so M and I went with some friends.  It was fun!  


I did NOT expect it to be as sunny as it was today.  Luckily I am the only one of the two of us with rosy pink skin to show for our time in the sun.  Ouch!

Yesterday I chose to do some Wii Fit.  I forget how much I enjoy it until I take the time to play.  It was fun!  I spent 30 minutes on the Wii.  The yoga and balancing activities are the ones I enjoy the most.  
I am going to try and spend at least 30 minutes every other day doing some type of physical activity.  I NEED this and I know it.  NO MORE EXCUSES, BETH!!!  It is time to MOVE!

After the yoga and the zoo today I will have to say that my legs are a little sore.  Ouch!  But it's a good ouch!  This is something I need to feel more often.  Being physically fit is another part of taking care of my body.  It is MY responsibility to take care of the body HE gave me.
One way I would like to exercise is to run.  I know TONS of people that do it.  It is just so intimidating to me.  I think I will feel like a dork if I'm running outside.  I don't have the right clothing.  I don't have the right shoes.  I don't have time without kids... excuses, excuses!  Maybe I'll eventually get over this.  Until I do, I need to take advantage of the things I know that I CAN do.  Like utilizing all the different games we have for the Wii.  I even have a Zumba game.  I LOVE Zumba!  

I WILL do this.  Tomorrow will be exercise day number two for this week and it WILL happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment