April 18, 2011

FLORIDA, Baby!!!!!!

And now for some serious motivation...

Mike called from work this afternoon and said "I wanna go to Florida.".  Can you say SAHWEET?!?!!!!!!
The Mannings and the Robertsons go way back.  We first were friends with Donny.  He actually played a pretty big part in Mike and I dating in high school.  He and Steph met a few years later and I knew I had found a great friend.  It has worked out wonderfully for us as couples.  We also have children who are close in ages and enjoy spending time together.  
A few years ago, the Robertson's relocated.  It stinks because we do not get to spend time together like we used to.  The only plus is that we get to go visit them... in Florida!

Here are a few pics from another trip we made to visit the Robertsons.  It was the first time the kids had been to the beach.  I was at about 165 pounds and these are the only pictures I have to prove it.  I know I will be bigger this time, but at least I am motivated to work hard until our trip in June!  

Mommy and M on the Beach.  
I have a tanning package that I don't use very often.  
I guess it is time to use it!  Hopefully I won't be as 
white this time.  Tan fat looks better than white fat, right???


C and A have been friends since they were babies.

People used to mistake them as twins.  
I guess you can tell which tanned baby lives in FL!


M loved the sand.


The Mannings and A playing in the water.


A and C, friends forever!


This is one of the few pictures of Mike and myself.  
We have to be better about taking pictures together this time!


Mike and Donny.  
This is the only picture I could find of them where they were 
both looking at the camera and not acting goofy!


Stephanie and Donny Robertson


Stephanie and myself.  I cannot WAIT to see this girl!


How sad that this is the only picture of our family (not in swimsuits)?!?  
The kids would not look at the camera.  Little stinkers!


Okay, this is not anyone we know... 
I could not resist!  Sorry if you know this man, 
but someone needs a new set of shorts!




She said "Look what God did!".  


C and M digging to China.


Cannot wait to see this again.  God is the best artist!


C and D, more digging.





So here's my goal:  
I want to weigh 170 pounds by the time we go.  I have about six weeks to do it.  Twelve pounds in six weeks is doable!  I had decided to lose one a week this morning.  There is absolutely no reason why I cannot lose two a week for six weeks.  Here goes...

1 comments:

Mrs. Taylor

You can totally do it! Awesome!!

Post a Comment