April 18, 2011

NEW!

Okay, I have NEVER posted before and after pics.  I honestly did not take any the first go round.  Sure wish I would have!  SO... tonight I WILL have Mike take some yucky, unflattering "fat" pics of me and I'll post them tomorrow.  Fun stuff, huh?  I am finally going to do this because I know it will motivate me.  Something has got to give!
I just weighed.  I weighed later in the morning and had already gotten into my jeans and outfit for the day.  I'm going to use that as my excuse that I've gained 1 pound.  :(  

182... yuck.  It is okay though because it is a new day of a new week!  

It is Easter week!  We had the opportunity to spend yesterday with the sweetest little group of 2 year olds, the Honeybees.  I really think Mike may enjoy subbing in their class more than I do.  It is TOO cute!  Yesterday we taught the Honeybees all about Palm Sunday.  They were so sweet as they waved their palm branches and shouted their verse.

"Hosanna!  Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord."  
--John 12:13

Today's breakfast is YUMMY!  Last week I posted about the Cinnamon Chex with raisins.  Today I cut up some strawberries and put them on top and it's WAY better!!!
Cinnamon Chex, Sliced Strawberries, and Skim Milk
My word of the week is going to be NEW.  I've chosen this word because it is a reminder that HE makes all things NEW... even me!



1 comments:

Mrs. Taylor

I posted so you have to! And we weigh the same now! Yay 182! It's better than 185! You're awesome and can do this girl! I love you!

Post a Comment