April 18, 2011

Oh... My... GROSS!

So, I got brave and finally had Mike take some fat pics.  Let me tell you, they ARE fat pics!!!!  My first thought after seeing them was how disgusting I look.  YUCK!


Here ya go, folks...



I think my love handles have handles!


Wow.


Yeah, I definitely need to get a tan on those arms.


I promise there's no baby in there!



Well, I did it.  I can visibly see what I look like.  These pictures were not edited.  I wanted to keep it as real as possible.  My plan is to take pics in the same clothing about once a month until I'm satisfied... we'll see how long that takes!  

1 comments:

dillydolly

You can do it! The largest factor in losing weight is food. Activity and workout is good, but if the diet doesn't change, the results won't be there (unless it's like a crazy amount of exercise). Personally what has worked for me is to drink lots of water, make sure that 50% of my meal is veggies, and to stop eating by 7pm.

Post a Comment