April 20, 2011

Weigh In Day... What's That???

I tried having a specific day to weigh myself.  I would weigh myself on Mondays and that was the only day I allowed myself to look at the numbers.  You know what?  It did NOT work for me!
After a few weeks of consistently doing this, I started telling myself "I will eat real good today to make up for the weekend and then weigh tomorrow.".  Sure you will, Beth!  
Well, one day turned into two, which then turned into three, which turned into two weeks!  Two weeks of eating anything I wanted because I knew that the next day I was going to DO something about it!  Um... not so much.
Monday I started fresh.  I am weighing myself daily.  This is what works for ME.  I know experts say do not do this, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!  I don't grieve over a little gain because I see daily how much weight can fluctuate.  No big deal!
Monday I was 182.8.  Today I am 179.9!!!  I know this could just be a glitch in my scales or something, but now that I am back under 180 (even if it is only by a tenth of a pound) I am MOTIVATED to stay here!!!!!   See, weighing daily isn't such a bad thing.  

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment