April 21, 2011

I Heart Our Wii!

I think I have mentioned before that I weigh using our Wii Fit Board.  We don't even own a set of scales and to be honest, every time I look at them at the store and see how much a decent set costs, I decide I'm too cheap to spend the money.  We have a Wii, why don't I just keep using it?  It seems to be pretty accurate too.  I have used it just before going to the doctor just to be sure.  As long as I keep the batteries fresh, I think it is just fine.  Especially today because it told me that I weigh......





wait for it................




are you ready??????????????






178.6!


Can you tell I'm happy about this?  YES!  I am!  Here is just one more reason that weighing daily works for me:

My mom and I have a Starbucks date planned for this morning.  I was SERIOUSLY considering getting breakfast there.  They have some YUMMY food!  Do not get me wrong, Starbucks does offer some healthier options.  The only problem is that the things I really like are the things that tend to be the worst for me, and NOT so healthy... imagine that!  
So after weighing and seeing that I am down more, I have chosen to wait on that cheese danish, pumpkin bread (my favorite), or reduced-fat cinnamon swirl coffee cake.   This will be my reward when I hit 175.  My stipulation is that I will only eat half of it then and either throw the other half away or share with a friend (Lisa???).  I do not NEED the entire thing!
I am also thinking I will skip my drink of choice, a skinny, soy, venti caramel macchiato or skinny, soy, venti peppermint mocha, and just go for some simple black coffee.  I LOVE coffee and spending time with my sweet MOM so it is still a treat!

What are your favorite treats?  Do you have a set of reasonably priced scales you would like to recommend? Any suggestions for rewards or goals for myself?  I would love to hear from you!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Mrs. Taylor

Congrats girl! That's awesome!! Mmmm Starbucks sounds so good right now! Have you tried the birthday cake pops?? I haven't but thinking that would make a wonderful reward! As far as rewards...I tend to stick with non food items such as hair cuts, manicures and shopping for a new outfit! Food is a great treat, but I lack your strength, there's NO way I could throw away OR share something so tasty at this point! haha! Congrats again!!!

Post a Comment